Pages


Thursday, January 17, 2013

Show Me Your Socks Day

Today is "show us your socks day" over at Patchwork Times. Lots of links of people wearing their socks. Here are mine. I think the yarn was Opal Handpainted if I remember correctly.
My Socks



 These ones are my daughters. I just finished making them today for her birthday. The yarn is Patons Stretch Sock Yarn.
 
My daughter's socks





I finished the first block for the My Favorite Block Quilt Along over at  Persimon Dreams. It is a Free Form Log Cabin. The next block came out today and is called Road to Oklahoma. It is on my list to make tomorrow.


The bluejays had a great time eating bread crusts on our patio today. It was fun watching them stuff as many pieces as they could in their mouths at one time!

This is a better picture of my daughter's birthday socks. They are my first sock finish of the year, and I managed to finish them in 5 days.
We got 2 new rocker/recliners for our living room today. The grandchildren had tons of fun playing in one of the boxes.


No comments:

Post a Comment