Pages


Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Mug Rugs

I finally finished my 2 mug rugs for the mug rug swap over at Quilting Gallery. I learned a few things making these mug rugs....I don't really enjoy applique and I don't really enjoy hand stitching. I think the main reason I didn't enjoy these things is because of the small pieces. Anyway, they are done and will soon be on their way to their new home.

I have started quilting on my Starburst quilt. This is a picture of it all pin basted and ready to quilt.
While I was making my morning coffee this morning, I looked out the patio door and saw this cute little squirrel in the bird feeder. He let me walk right up to him to take this picture, and I thought maybe he was stuck in there, but as soon as I walked back in the house he ran off!

No comments:

Post a Comment