Pages


Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Springtime?

It snowed again last night. Are we ever going to see spring? I need some warm weather and sunshine to boost my energy level. Right now I just want to sit around doing nothing.This dreary weather has made me dreary-feeling. I need a pick-me-up.
I have been doing some knitting. I finished a pair of socks, and have a couple more pairs on the needles.
Online Supersocke 6 ply - color Chilly ( to be a christmas present for a granddaughter)

Oldfield Creek Sock Yarn - color Panda

The Loopy Ewe Seasonings Series - color Loopy Lodge
I also finished another pair of mittens
MacAusland's 100% Wool
On the needles, a shawlette/scarf. The pattern is a free one from Ravelry called Pimpelliese, and I am using KnitPicks Stroll Hand-Painted yarn in the color Lullaby
Not a lot going on in the quilting/sewing room, but I did make some string blocks for a swap-bot exchange, a few 6" 1930's blocks, and one more barn block.
String blocks

6" 1930's blocks

Barn block

No comments:

Post a Comment