Pages


Sunday, June 2, 2013

Say It With Flowers Blog Hop

Today is my day for the Say It With Flowers Blog Hop.Say It With Flowers Schedule
 Spring has been very slow arriving here on the east coast of Canada, but we do have a few flowers appearing in our garden.
Pansies

Bleeding Hearts

Tulips

Azalea

Now you know who we have to thank for this hop; don't you? ....yes; our wonderful Madame Samm, and the fantastic Carol.....and don't forget our  sponsors,  Andover.
Let's get to what I made for this hop. I wanted a couple of placemats to use when we eat outside on the patio table, so I made a couple of tulip placemats. The pattern for the tulips is from Bee in my bonnet

 And because knitting is my other passion, and I have three co-workers who are expecting babies this fall, I made this cute little baby hat with a flower.
Please be sure to visit all the rest of the lovely blogs that are participating in the hop:

June 3rd
                                                                    Meadowbrook

No comments:

Post a Comment