Pages


Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Celtic Solstice, Part 3

I must say that part 3 is coming along much faster and easier than the chevrons in part 2. I need to remake about 30 of my chevrons, because some of them are just not matching up very well. The pinwheels are going great. I have 15 made, another 10 to go, and all my hst's are made. I planned to finish up today while we're getting a major snowstorm, but I got involved in making potholders instead.
15 pinwheels done

Close-up

HST's

I'm linking up to Quiltville . Head on over, there are over 150 quilters showing off their progress on this mystery quilt!

The potholders are Christmas gifts. They are going in a basket, along with a knitted dishcloth, some candy, homemade jam and pickles.
Cupcake Potholders 


We are experiencing a big blizzard today, expecting upwards of 30 cms of snow. Hubby says we have more snow now than we had all last winter!

The furbabies are snug and warm. Apparently they need my chair more than I do!
Abby, Lacie, and Buddy

No comments:

Post a Comment