Pages


Friday, January 24, 2014

On and Off the Needles, Jan.24, 2014

Here's what I've been working (and not working) on this week. My Dylan cardigan is on hold, not because I don't like it, but because I have decided to work on my entries for the Provincial Exhibition this summer. I know summer is a long way away, but once I start back to work the first of May my knitting time will be virtually non-existent. My mystery socks are also on hold, because I don't really care for the pattern that is appearing on the leg. It's just not my style. I did finish my mittens, though.
Plain Mittens
I also knit a sweater. This is the Baby Owlet Sweater. It is not blocked yet, and I still need to add the button eyes for the owls, but I am pleased. It is size 18 months to 24 months, and will be an entry in the  exhibition.
Baby Owlet Sweater
I am also knitting a pair of gloves, also  for the exhibition.
First glove is finished
That's all for this week. Stay tuned to see what the next week will have on my needles!
Linking up to Patchwork Times. Head on over there and get all kinds of knitting inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment