Pages


Friday, January 3, 2014

On My Needles, Jan.3, 2014

I'm making progress on both my socks and my Hitchhiker. I'm starting the gusset on the second sock, and I have 26 "teeth" done on my Hitchhiker.
Hitchhiker


Birthday Socks
On the home front, we are getting a blizzard today. Not a huge amount of snowfall expected, but it is light, dry snow and it is blowing around enough to cause whiteout conditions.It doesn't look as bad as it actually is. For most of the day we haven't been able to see our neighbors house. In the picture you can just barely see it behind our truck.
View from our deck
It's a full time job trying to keep the birds supplied with enough food to keep warm. The bluejays love peanuts and Cheerios!
Enjoying a feed of peanuts
For those of you working on Celtic Solstice, here are a few of my blocks. Only the bottom 2 are sewn together, the rest are just on display, waiting to be sewn together.
Celtic Solstice

No comments:

Post a Comment