Pages


Saturday, July 5, 2014

On My Needles, July 5, 2014

It's been a long time since I posted an "on my needles" update, but I have been doing a little knitting. I started a pair of gloves way back in January, finished one glove and then set it aside until recently. I am happy to say that both gloves are finally finished.
Gloves, Patons Classic Wool DK Superwash 

I am also working on a pair of heavy wool socks. These ones are for me. I finished the first sock today. The yarn is Briggs & Little Regal in the color Fundy Fog.
Wool Socks
The last thing I am working on is a simple baby sweater, just because I need to use up some old yarn. The yarn is Red Heart TLC Baby in the color Snooky. For more knitting inspiration, head on over to Patchwork Times
Baby Sweater
Today we are getting the remnants of hurricane Arthur. We haven't lost our power (yet), but there are scattered outages all over the island. We have had wind gusts of over 100 km. We didn't get hardly any rain, but it is supposed to rain lightly all night. Here is a little video I took this afternoon of the wind.


No comments:

Post a Comment