Pages


Friday, November 21, 2014

On the Needles, Friday Nov. 21, 2014

I'm making slow progress on my sweater. I have to pay close attention to the pattern, so I usually only knit on this in the mornings when it's quiet and I can concentrate.

Back of Sweater
Front of Sweater










Still working on the same pair of socks. The first sock is finished , another 30 rows and I will be ready to start the toe on sock #2.









I'm also working on a quick infinity scarf to give as a gift. I was hoping to have it finished before this post, but didn't quite make it. The yarn is Patons Divine, and I have had it in my stash since 2005!
Infinity Scarf         













I just got a couple of cross stitch pieces back from the framer. I had a hard time trying to get a decent picture of them.









Linking up to Judy at Patchwork Times

No comments:

Post a Comment